Can you walk over hot coals for us?

Take one Guinness World Record Holder, 1000F hot coals, a spectacular backdrop and a fantastic charity – but what’s missing?

We are looking for brave souls to join us for a firewalk challenge – to run across hot coals on Saturday, 15th March for us at Broom Park Hotel, Canterbury!

You will be trained by Scott Bell, the twice Guinness World Record holder for the greatest distance walked on fire and then walk across hot coals with a temperature over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit!

We need you to raise at least £80, with 70% being donated to us and the other 30% going to the Kent Wish Foundation which grants wishes to children with life-limiting illnesses.

CEO Caroline Ford, said: “This is a wonderful charity to partner with and we’re very much looking forward to the event in March.
“We’ll be there to cheer on our hot-footed volunteers and they will of course, be running in a HOLG T-shirt too!
“It’s going to be a fantastic event at a beautiful location so do sign up soon.”

Individuals or groups are welcome to sign-up – using the booking form here.

Please contact fundraising officer Pam Meller for details on:
07734 966 782